We are confident that both you and your horse will enjoy a competitive edge with unsurpassed comfort and performance, along with many years of excellent service from your saddle.
The details of the Bates Saddles warranty are set out below.
Bates Saddles warranty terms and conditions:
- The Bates Saddles warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase of your new Bates saddle.
- You must provide proof of purchase, the original purchase receipt and your warranty card.
- A repair or replacement under the Bates Saddles Warranty will not extend your Bates Saddles warranty period.
- The Bates Saddles warranty is processed through our appointed Bates Saddles retailers.
What is covered under the Bates Saddles warranty:
- Bates Saddles guarantees the repair or replacement of your Bates saddle (or part thereof) at no cost, if found to have a breakage in the tree for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Bates Saddles guarantees the repair or replacement of your Bates saddle (or part thereof) at no cost, if found to have faulty materials or workmanship within two years of the date of purchase.
- Please note, this line does not apply to saddles sold as a factory second, discontinued or prototype model, which would feature unique "specials" warranty ticketing.
What is not covered under your Bates Saddles warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use, lack of care or neglect.
- Use of the saddle for anything other than equestrian pursuits.
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a Bates saddle.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with Bates Saddles’ recommendations.
- The fit of the saddle itself.
What you need to do:
If you believe you have a claim under the Bates Saddles warranty you will need to:
- Contact the retailer from whom you purchased your saddle (or your nearest Bates Saddles retailer) to discuss your concerns.
- Take this card along with the original purchase receipt and your saddle to the retailer from whom you purchased the saddle (or your nearest Bates Saddles retailer).
- The retailer will then be able to assist in assessing whether your saddle has a defect covered under the Bates Saddles warranty.
- Thereafter the retailer will then liaise with our team on your behalf in relation to your warranty claim.
Special note for saddles purchased in Australia:
In addition to your rights under the Bates Saddles warranty, we also provide the following statement as required by Australian Consumer Law: Our goods come with warranties that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.